Life's never been good without you

Hola fam, I am Ananya Sri Annem. This is my first time writing in a blog. I'm starting it with a poem I wrote long ago. We all have secret crushes which we keep to ourselves and admire that "someone special" secretly. This is a poem that I wrote imagining things that never happened๐Ÿ˜œ. I hope you all enjoy reading it.

 
"You have to be in love to understand love. Once you understand true love, you will never fall in love again"



LIFE WITHOUT YOU... … … 


The brightest sun of the day is fading into the dark 
The rainbow's colors are becoming pale;
they are colorless 
Even the smallest sound of my surrounding is disturbing me 
Sometimes I can't hear anything happening 
The huge crowd of people seemed vanishing to my eyes
Now I can notice only one face, one man, and one thing in everyone 
And that's you and your smile
Every sad song nastily laughed at my tears
A romantic song left me in agony 
and I am the topper of the depressed school of the world
The red roses blossoming 
The birds tweeting
 The rain drumming the roof
 The downpour of negative comments on my attitude
 never makes me smile now as they did before
 The smile's fake
 The original one is stolen by someone who had also snatched away my bloody heart
The super sensitive skin you admired now can't sense a burn on it 
Blood dripping off the body
I didn't care
 I held your arm tight while I watch a horror movie with you
 But no horror in my life can scare me than this one does
 The street lanes we walked hand-in-hand now are seeming empty without your presence
 Your touch that made me go crazy lasted no longer
 The hair that I played with
 The cheeks that I pulled naughtily
 The lips that I kissed passionately
 were no longer mine
 The awkward silence filling my vicinity is turning me mad
Hell is the best place than the earth, I thought....


 Wiping away a tear, 
Yours loving Amara. 

Comments

  1. Life without you...
    Its happens..๐Ÿ’ฅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Sometimes the most unexpected things happen. Life has to move on.

      Delete
  2. By It's Johnny , by the way who is your secret crush dude..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 9th line from ur writing
    "The street lanes we walked hand-in-hand now are seeming empty without your presence"
    Loved this line, can feel it...
    "LIFE WITHOUT YOU" touched my heart ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You have to be in love to understand love. Once you understand true love, you will never fall in love again"

    It is soooo true..because how can one fill one's heart if it is already filled.

    is this a well written poem or story or thought or life ๐Ÿ™ƒ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya Hemanth. It's lovely to read your thoughts here. Thanks for sharing your opinion. Good day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Dear readers, Please let me know your thoughts in the comment section above

You may also like

Nationality: - Refugee

Addiction: I take over you...

Toxic love --- Poem by Naveen Vanguri